What We Offer
We operate a modern fleet of assorted bed trucks, pickers, winch trucks, and trailers to service your needs:
- Off Road Equipment (6×6 All Terrain Floaters, 8×8 All Terrain Floaters)
- Bed Trucks (8×8 Drive, 6×8 Drive, Planetary Drive at 420″, 400″, 385″, 360″, Texas Beds)
- Gin Pole Trucks ( Planetary Drive at 420″, 400″, 385″, 360″)
- Boom Trucks (Weldco Hydralift Cranes from 30 – 50 ton capacity)
- Knuckle Picker (40 ton capacity)
- Winch Tractors (Planetary Drive, Tridrives, Tandems)
- Trailers (Tandems, tridems, 16 wheelers, 24 wheelers, 40 & 48 wheel combos, jeeps, boosters)
For more information on equipment, moves, or rates contact:
Health & Safety
Fast Trucking is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees and contractors.
Our commitment to safety is proven through continuous achievement of Energy Safety Canada’s Certificate of Recognition program. A major priority is keeping the roadways we travel safe for the traveling public. Through use of safe driving practices and professionalism on the road, we achieve this daily.
- Fast Trucking is Energy Safety Canada C.O.R. Certified
- Fast Trucking’s Carrier Profile is “Satisfactory Audited”
- Fast Trucking is ISNetworld registered company
- Fast Trucking is a Complyworks registered company
Protection of the environment we work & live in is a priority at Fast Trucking. We recognize that our activities and operations are capable of having significant impact on the environment. All Fast Trucking workers must comply with relevant regulations and environmental laws.